Automotive Engine Market Overview and Trends:
Automotive Engine Market is expected to record a CAGR of approximately 6.75% over the forecast period (2021-2026). With the arrival of the latest technological advances, the motor vehicle market should experience substantial growth. Due to factors such as strict regulatory standards for fuel economy and increasing demand for advanced technology engines for the best performance of vehicles. Besides, the increase in disposable income can also be attributed to growth in the car engine market, which will result in consumers spending more on high-end cars and commercial vehicles.
- In January 2018, the state of Alabama announced that all Alabama auto workers had built nearly 1.6 million engines in 2018 for Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, and Navistar. Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama produced 597,313 engines in 2018, Honda 356,439 and 629,386 engines in 2018.
- On January 19, 2019, General Motors announced that it could invest $ 22 million in its manufacturing facility in Spring Hill, Tennessee to manufacture 6.2-liter V8 engines with Dynamic Management Technology. GM fuel (GMF). DFM, as the industry's first cylinder deactivation technology, allows engines to run on 17 different cylinder models to optimize performance, leaving only the cylinders needed to deliver the desired power.
- In January 2019, Cummins Inc. launched its next-generation 6.7-liter turbo-diesel engine, with a 1,000-pound first-class torque. It also provides the highest horsepower, allowing customers of 2500 and 3500 rugged RAM pickups to achieve a higher level of performance.
- In May 2019, Audi is expected to offer its new range of A4 models with a choice of six turbocharged engines. Output powers range from 150ps to 347ps, in the A4 35 TFSI and S4 TDI, respectively.
- In May 2019, MAN Energy Solutions added Turbine Variable Area (VTA) technology to its TCA turbochargers for the MAN 51/60 engine type.
- Market price and expected growth:
- The automotive market is expected to record a CAGR of approximately 6.75% over the forecast period (2021-2026).
- The automobile engine is one of the essential parts of any vehicle. It allows the vehicle to operate efficiently and function properly. The overall performance, vehicle emissions, and efficiency of each vehicle depending on the condition of the engine of the automobile.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
The growing demand for construction equipment and auxiliary power offers many opportunities for growth in the market. The growth of the diesel engine market is poised to expand due to technological proliferation and rising gas prices. Massive investments in the mining and construction industries are also expected to stimulate market demand over the next few years. Increased penetration in several application areas, including construction, automobiles, energy, and gas, etc., is expected to have an additional impact on the growth of the diesel engine market over the forecast period. Problems such as the high-cost diesel engine can hinder market growth over the forecast period.
The global market for automotive engines by location (on-line engines and V-type engines),Type of vehicle (Passenger, LCV, HCV),for fuel (gasoline, diesel, and others)Based on the region, the global refrigerant is segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Raw material suppliers.
- Secondary market suppliers
- Research Institute / Institute of Education
- Potential investors
- Fundamental framework (CEO and COO) and responsible for strategy growth
The leading players in the diesel engine market are AGCO Corporation, FAW China Group, Bosch, Deere & Company, Continental AG, Delphi Automotive, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ford Motors, General Motors, and MAN SE, etc.
- Overview of the key market forces that drive and limit market growth.
- Updated analyses of market trends and technological improvements.
- Accurate analysis of competitive market dynamics to give you a competitive advantage
- An analysis of the strategies of the main competitors.
- A set of tables and SWOT analyses of the main segments of the industry.
- Detailed analyses of industry trends.
- A map of well-defined technological growth with impact analysis.
- Provides a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and the key product segments
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the report
1.3 Study Assumptions
1.4 Base Currency, Base Year and Forecast Periods
2. Research Methodology
2.1 Analysis Design
2.2 Research Phases
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Data Modelling
2.2.4 Expert Validation
2.3 Study Timeline
3. Report Overview
3.1 Executive Summary
3.2 Key Inferences
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Impact Analysis
4.2 Regulatory Environment
4.3 Technology Timeline & Recent Trends
5. Competitor Benchmarking Analysis
5.1 Key Player Benchmarking
5.1.1 Market share analysis
5.1.3 Regional Presence
5.2 Mergers & Acquistion Landscape
5.3 Joint Ventures & Collaborations
6. Market Segmentation
6.1 Engine Market, By Placement
6.1.1 In-Line Engine
6.1.2 V-Type Engine
6.1.3 Market Size Estimations & Forecasts (2019-2024)
6.1.4 Y-o-Y Growth Rate Analysis
6.1.5 Market Attractiveness Index
6.2 Engine Market, By Vehicle Type
6.2.4 Market Size Estimations & Forecasts (2019-2024)
6.2.5 Y-o-Y Growth Rate Analysis
6.2.6 Market Attractiveness Index
6.3 Engine Market, By Fuel
6.3.4 Market Size Estimations & Forecasts (2019-2024)
6.3.5 Y-o-Y Growth Rate Analysis
6.3.6 Market Attractiveness Index
7. Geographical Landscape
7.1 Global Identity Governance and Administration Market, by Region
7.2 North America - Market Analysis (2018 - 2024)
7.2.1 By Country
7.2.2 By Placement
7.2.3 By Vehicle Type
7.2.4 By Fuel
7.3.1 By Country
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
7.3.2 By Placement
7.3.3 By Vehicle Type
7.3.4 By Fuel
7.4 Asia Pacific
7.4.1 By Country
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 South East Asia
188.8.131.52 Australia & NZ
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.4.2 By Placement
7.4.3 By Vehicle Type
7.4.4 By Fuel
7.5 Latin America
7.5.1 By Country
220.127.116.11 Rest of Latin America
7.5.2 By Placement
7.5.3 By Vehicle Type
7.5.4 By Fuel
7.6 Middle East and Africa
7.6.1 By Country
18.104.22.168 Middle East
7.6.2 By Placement
7.6.3 By Vehicle Type
7.6.4 By Fuel
8. Key Player Analysis
8.1 AGCO Corporation
8.1.1 Business Description
8.1.4 SWOT Analysis
8.1.5 Recent Developments
8.1.6 Analyst Overview
8.2 FAW China Group
8.4 Deere & Company
8.5 Continental AG
8.6 Delphi Automotive
8.7 Mitsubishi Automotive
8.8 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
8.9 Ford Motors
8.10 General Motors
9. Market Outlook & Investment Opportunities
List of Tables
List of Figures
- Global, Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- The segment-level analysis in term by placement, by vehicle type, by fuel, along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographics, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the microenvironment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis, and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
- Global Engine Market By Region, From 2021-2026 ( USD Million )
- Global Engine Market By Placement, From 2021-2026 ( USD Million )
- Global In-Line Engine Market By Region, From 2021-2026 ( USD Million )
- Global V-Type Engine Market By Region, From 2021-2026 ( USD Million )
- Global Engine Market By Vehicle Type, From 2021-2026 ( USD Million )
- Global Passenger Market By Region, From 2021-2026 ( USD Million )
- Global LCV Market By Region, From 2021-2026 ( USD Million )
- Global HCV Market By Region, From 2021-2026 ( USD Million )
- Global Engine Market By Fuel, From 2021-2026 ( USD Million )
- Global Gasoline Market By Region, From 2021-2026 ( USD Million )
- Global Diesel Market By Region, From 2021-2026 ( USD Million )
- Global Others Market By Region, From 2021-2026 ( USD Million )